One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tattoo


There isn’t much to do in Humboldt as far as night life goes. If you’re not into the bar scenes then you’re pretty much limited to home. On occasion we might go bowling or out to dinner with friends but besides that there really isn’t anything to do after 7 o’clock. Last week while at Starbucks I came across a flyer for a Tattoo Convention being held at Blue Lake Casino on Valentines Weekend. Pretty freaking romantic if you ask me! Since Brian is covered in tattoos I thought this might be a fun thing to do. We grabbed a quick bite to eat with Carly and Derek and then all four of us headed over. The cover charge was 10 dollars and let me tell you that the entertainment was well worth it. Carly might disagree with me on this since she was sober and the rest of us were pretty intoxicated but I haven’t seen that many weird people in one place since Redwood Run. As a girl, I know we’ve all had that conversation with our best friend about not letting us be that drunken girl dancing by herself. Well somebody dropped the BFF bomb while we were there because there was one lone girl on the dance floor all night getting down with her bad self. Besides checking out the free dancing entertainment we hit up a couple of booths to check out the art work and at this moment I’m tempted to set up an appointment to get permanent eyeliner. Has anyone else had this done? Or know of someone who has? I’d like to hear some opinions before I take that step.

No comments: