One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Boredom

Random Facts

I never liked animals until I got one of my own. I would cringe anytime one came around and even threatened to kill my sister’s dog on a couple of occasions. I feel horrible about that now.

I don’t like to be touched. I’m defiantly not one of those touchy feely people. I know both my sisters feel like this as well so maybe we weren’t hugged enough as children. I feel like a mean cold person when I say that but I can’t help the way I feel.

I hate feet... Your feet, my feet, anyone’s feet. They gross me out and god forbid I get touched by someone’s feet because all hell break loose if I do.

I do some of my best thinking while driving, taking a long shower, or taking a walk. I love having the freedom to let my body relax and my mind drift.

I’ve tried smoking. I didn’t like it. I tried it again. I still don’t like it.

No comments: