One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For Frankie and Marria

I spent hours going through old photos looking for the perfect ones to upload and send only to find out that our scanner is broken and that I would have to resort to photos that I already had on my computer. After going through most of those I realized I didn't even have a lot of photos from my moms side of the family. This makes me sad since I remember spending so much time together as children.

Hope you enjoy!

Marissa Daugter Sam with her husband and daughter
Edna Mae and Roy Conley - Burnt Ranch California
Dianne with her daugter shannon and her grandkids


Marissa daugters, Caren, Samantha, and Eava
Marissa and Vera Grandchildren playing at the lake



Edna Mae



Diane


Mike and Vera Alves Grandchildren (6+ are missing)



Mike and Vera Alves - Trinity Lake



Vera, Edna Mae, Stacey, and Diane





Marissa and Sam - Zipling in Costa Rica 2009




David Conleys Wife Vicki with their Daugter stacey and the Grandkids





Edna Mae and Roy Conley Dec January 2008














No comments: