One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Miss Rosie


Like any good blog stalker I spend hour’s online reading, analyzing, laughing, and crying over peoples lives I barely know. Sometimes they give me knew ideas or fill me in on bits of information I’ve missed over the years. The other day I saw that I had a new follower and with a click of the mouse I saw it was an old friend whom I haven’t seen in years. She isn’t blogging herself but rather following another friend of hers. How she found me I don’t know but curiosity got the best of me and I began reading her friends blog in hopes to catch a glimpse of what my old friend had been up to. Imagine my surprise when I saw her wedding photo. I feel as if it where just yesterday that we were just working side by side complaining about boys and swearing there wasn’t anyone suitable in all of Humboldt County to date. I’m so happy that she has found love. Congrats Rosarita!

1 comment:

Rose said...

HA! I am dying you are such a good stalker, as am I! It's not hard in humboldt found you via my friend tracee who is friends with tyla who is friends with jessica who lists you on her blog :) I am blogging : http://googlygirl.blogspot.com/ if u wanna check it out! and I am married, omg who'd a thought. i blame it on humboldt. now we can openly stalk :) and talk crap on stuff!