
I saw a blog post about this book on a friend of mines site. The book looked interesting enough but I am not one of those people who go out a purchase books. I also owe the library way to much money to ever step foot in there again. Anyway the point of this post is to say that I came across this book at my sisters and borrowed it. I'm almost half way through it and I have to say that its a pretty amazing but sad story. To be 24 and so care free with the ability to cut off contact with anyone who you view as poisoning your outlook on life. Yet at the same time somewhat naive about nature and all its dangers. Of course I haven't yet finished the book so maybe my views on Chris/Alex will change by the end of his journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment