One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 pounds

I'm on a diet and have been on one for about 9 days. I was down five pounds but when I stepped on the scale this morning I seemed to have gained two pounds over night. This angers me since I feel like I'm starving and haven't changed my eating habits in the last few days to explain the weight gain. I'd love to blame it on my friend that comes to visit each month but she just left and wont be back for a few more weeks to take that blame. I've also been walking everyday on my lunch hour - 2 miles and eating so many fruits and veggies that I wouldn't be surprised if I sprouted a strawberry out of my ass. Yet I still gain weight? I wont give up... I can't... I'm so sick of my physical appearance and over all health that I've got to make some changes. Although I feel better when I eat healthy I'm having a hard time not caving in and eating pizza.

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Chase kids around all day. That will help you lose weight. AND, you'll have 2 months off in the summer to travel!

Katie said...

Don't get discouraged, your body may be retaining water, could be you were standing on the scale different,it could be anything. I know that I can weigh myself before I go for a run and then come home after 10 miles and gain a pound or more. It's frusterating but, it will come off. Keep up the good work!!! You are hot no matter what! We like you!

The Brunner Bunch said...

That can be SO frustrating- I've seen you and your sister walking though and that's a great habit to get into! Just keep it up ;)