
Today is one of those days that if I could run away from the world I would. Everything around me has started crashing down and each time I try to pick it up and put it back together another piece falls. It’s frustrating and overwhelming and at this moment I’m not sure what I’m going to do. I prefer running away but as a grown adult I know that that’s not the right answer. Between finances, vacations, and the day to day stuff I have to deal with. I'm at my max and then this morning I received the call I’ve been dreading for the last three years but knew was inevitable.
The Tax man is coming! We have a date for May 10th to go over the last three years worth of Sales Tax that I prepare for my company. I’m nervous and this is weird to say but slightly excited at the same time. Excited to see if I’ve been doing it right and nervous to find out if I haven’t been. I imagine the next couple of weeks or maybe even months I will be pulling old binders and organizing like I never have before. Yuck! I am so not looking forward to this!
1 comment:
Ack! Scary!
Post a Comment