
Brian and I meet a little over 10 years ago this year. Although it hasn’t been a consistence 10 years of dating we’ve been in each other’s lives for a very long time. I wanted to do something over the top for our anniversary this year but with the Yellowstone trip coming up we can’t afford to take off before hand. Kind of like my 30th birthday in January when I wanted to spend it on a nice deserted beach but we had just gotten back from Costa Rica and there was no way we could afford to leave again. Anyway I had a point to this story and that point is that I found a smokin deal on trips to Las Vegas. For the next couple of months they are offering flights out of Santa Rosa with 4 nights hotel anywhere from $211 for a 2.5 star all the way up to $338 for a 4.5 Star and since I can’t go I thought I’d let all of you know in case anyone else is interested.
2 comments:
So...$338 for 4 nights PLUS airfare? What a steal!
I can't believe it's been over 10 years! Aren't you glad I introduced you to that super tall friend of mine? ;)
Post a Comment