
It’s been a couple of years since I’ve used Priceline but I’ve always had good luck with them and today wasn’t any different. Most of you know by now that I’d headed to Charlotte N.C for my friends wedding this up coming spring. I’ve budgeted myself a certain amount of money to complete the trip with and so far I’m right on target thanks to Priceline. Today I managed to score a 3 day car rental for $13.00 per day and a 3.5 star resort located right by the airport for $42.00 per night. I was interested in finding out how much I would have paid had I booked directly through their sites. Hertz – which is the car company that accepted my winning bid was $22.00 per day on their lowest model. That’s a $27.00 savings over the course of three days. The hotel that accepted my winning bid averages $140.00 per night and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I managed to scoret it for $42.00. Brian and I have been discussing the dangers of being a lone female traveler and he insisted that I not stay at anything under a 3 star which was fine with me but I didn’t really want to pay three star prices. Thank You Priceline!
No comments:
Post a Comment