
Of all the places you have traveled to what is your favorite place and why?
Salzburg, Austria.
This is funny to me since Austria has never been on my list of places to visit and let me tell you that list is huge! It was a fluke thing that we even ended up there. We originally only planned to visit Germany and maybe cross over the border into Switzerland. Brian had already been to Germany twice when he was younger and one of the things he remembers most was the Salt mines in Berchtesgaden. Berchtesgaden sits on the border between Germany and Austria. I knew we would be tired from exploring all day so instead of driving all the way back to Munich. I thought it would be best to grab a hotel close by. That’s how we ended up in Austria and had I only know how beautiful the city was I would have spent half of our trip there. It’s straight out of a fairy tale book.
Salt Mines

If you could be the opposite sex for a day what would you do?
Hell yeah I would. I tell Brian all the time I wish that I had been born a boy. There are days where I feel like if I had been born a man everything would just fall into place. Plus I’d really like to know if they do think about sex 20 times a day.

If your house was burning down what would be three things you would grab?
I’m assuming that Brian can manage to get out of the house on his own so I won’t put him on the list, which means Tucker would be my number one pick. Second would be the HP back up disc for the computer. It contains all of the photos from every trip we’ve ever been on. It would be much easier to grab that then to attempt to collect all of our photo albums. Third? This is a hard one. Everything else in the house is a material possession and it’s hard for me to place a value on any of it. Would it be the tea pot that’s over 100 years old? Or the quilt my grandmother hand stitched? The box of keepsakes I keep hidden in the closet, that contain everything Brian has ever given to me? Maybe the grandfather clocks from Germany that were given to us by grandpa jack? I might just end up dying in the fire surrounded by all my stuff.

What period in history do you like the most/best fits with your personality?
The period in history that I like the most is that made up one you read about in romance novels. Where the brave warrior sweeps the damsel in distress off her feet and saves the day. I think every little girls dreams about being a princess and living in a castle but I imagine had I grown up during this time period I would have been a peasant girl slaving away in the fields
2 comments:
love your answers! and your images that go with them!!! especially the ya ya ya!!! :)
Thanks for sharing! I love to know that little stuff about my frineds.
Post a Comment