One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yellowstone = no showers?



So we're headed to Yellowstone, well actually I'm headed to North Carolina first but soon after that I'll be spending 7 glorious days with no showers, no makeup, no blow dryer, no TV, no phones, and no Internet. Just me, my man, and the kid stuck together in the freaking lovely wilderness. Yikes! This will be the first time in 15 years that I've actually gone camping camping. I'm so use to heading up to the cabin where there is electricity, running water, and hot showers that I'm not sure how I'm going to handle roughing it. This might be the make or break in Brian and I relationships.

He's been wanting to do this style of camping for years but I've always managed to come up with some excuse as to why we can't go. Don't get me wrong, there has been a couple of times we were have gone off for the weekend with no showers but a whole freaking week! unheard of.

I usual like places a little more exotic or historical then Yellowstone. Ha ha who am I kidding? I like anywhere with a pool and hot men serving me cocktails with little umbrellas in them. So yeah, Yellowstone isn't at the top of my list but I have to remind myself that venturing out can be life changing. Life changing as in I'll be single when I get back because this girl needs her a big bed and hot water to survive!

No comments: