One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sister's

I have two sisters whom are both extremely important to me. We have been each others best friends and worst enemies since the day we were born. If you don’t understand how sisters can love each other and want to kill each other in the same breath then I doubt you’ve ever had a sister.

When mom and dad don't understand you, you’ve always got a sister who will. They are the ones you can tell your deepest secrets too. They are the ones who take the wrap when it really should have been you or they can be the first to rat you out when you’ve crossed the line.

The best thing about having a sister is that I always have a friend. Someone to call when I need to cry, someone to share my laughter with.

How does anyone make it through life without a sister?


2 comments:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Well you know I don't have any sisters and I'e made it, but I've been lucky to have you!
Ok, was that too sappy or what? :)

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

I'e is supposed to be I've.