Its Monday and the holidays are over. I can't say that I'm sad to see them go. Its been a very stressful month for me and I'm hopeful that January will bring some piece(peace) and quite. I had a complete meltdown on Saturday morning. I'm not sure what brought it on but I was bawling like a baby by 11am Saturday morning. Brian's first thought was that I was pregnant. He elaborated on this thought after I gave him a death glare. He believes that no one cries in the morning for no reason unless they're pregnant. I'm not pregnant. In fact if I was I would probably still be crying.
I managed to pull it together around noon. Just in time to celebrate Logan's 13Th birthday at E & O Bowl. I suck at bowling...In fact we all sucked at bowling...


We went to The Ritz Teppanyaki and Sushi Bar for his birthday dinner. It was his first time being at a benihana style restaurant and he loved it. In the randomness that is our lives a magician happened to sit at our table that night and we also got a free card/coin show as well. I should have took more pictures but felt weird at the few that I did take.

No comments:
Post a Comment