For the last couple of weeks Brian and I have been trying to see Avatar. Its not even a movie I think I would be remotely interested in but everyone I know keeps gushing about how great it is. So we finally made the decision to go see it in 3D at the Eureka Theater. Mind you this is the day after the Earthquake and the theater parking lot if packed full of cars. After spending an eternity standing in what I thought was the line I realized that I was standing behind a bunch of people who didn't have enough common sense to move away from the ticket booth after they purchased their tickets. Once I finally made it up to the booth I was informed that the 5:20 showing had sold out.
Being the smart people that we are we decided to catch a Weds night showing in hopes that there would be less of a crowd. I picked Brian up from work at 4:30 and headed straight to the theater. Getting there 45 minutes early should have been plenty of time to get tickets right? Yeah well, it would have been but at the booth we were informed that the 3D projector broken during the Earthquake. I'm sorry what!?! We came the day after the Earthquake and you said the 5:20 viewing was all sold out. So who's lying to me? Twice now we've driving into Eureka to catch this stupid movie only to have to turn around and drive right back home. When I finally do see this stupid movie it better rock my socks off.
No comments:
Post a Comment