Pleasanton’s name says it all with its cute streets, lively downtown, and great weather. Every couple of years Brian and I try and catch the Good Guys Car Show that takes place in late August.
Earlier in the year I had mentioned maybe doing a joint venture with our friends Carly and Derek but of course neither of our men can comprehend planning that far in advance. So we put that plan on the back burner and didn’t actually decide to go until I found out Brian would already be down that way for training. I did a quick check on expedia and found a 3.5 star hotel for only 34 dollars per night. Yeah that’s right $34 dollars! Crazy uh! Of course there is always a reason when you find stuff super cheap on the internet. The hotel service sucks! Having said that I’ll have to share with you our crazy
First off we paid an extra $5.00 per night to be upgraded to a King size which didn't happen. We later found out that they don't have any king size beds and we paid for an up grade on expedia for nothing. Lame!
Earlier in the year I had mentioned maybe doing a joint venture with our friends Carly and Derek but of course neither of our men can comprehend planning that far in advance. So we put that plan on the back burner and didn’t actually decide to go until I found out Brian would already be down that way for training. I did a quick check on expedia and found a 3.5 star hotel for only 34 dollars per night. Yeah that’s right $34 dollars! Crazy uh! Of course there is always a reason when you find stuff super cheap on the internet. The hotel service sucks! Having said that I’ll have to share with you our crazy
First off we paid an extra $5.00 per night to be upgraded to a King size which didn't happen. We later found out that they don't have any king size beds and we paid for an up grade on expedia for nothing. Lame!
Our friends showed up later that night only to find the room they had been given was occupied by an old man who didn't like being awakened by us drunks. The next room they we're given the door would not open with the electronic keys. We were given free breakfast which was very nice of them but completely uneatable. The next day our room keys once again did not work. I'm usually not a picky person but when it’s 100 degrees outside and you have to walk down a very dark, long, and dirty hallway that looks like something that came out of an exorcist movie its enough to creep anyone out.
Besides stupid hotel drama our weekend was pretty tame and involved a lot of eating. I swear I came back 5 pounds heavier. Stupid Hooters, Stupid fried pickles!
Besides stupid hotel drama our weekend was pretty tame and involved a lot of eating. I swear I came back 5 pounds heavier. Stupid Hooters, Stupid fried pickles!









No comments:
Post a Comment