
Brian so happy to be here




Mister Garlic and I

Our hotel room

I want one of these for our house

A couple of times a year Brian’s work sends him out of town for training. This usually involves a nice hotel so I tag along and spend my days lounging by the pool. Since we were already down there we decided to stay for the weekend and spent one of our days visiting Gilroy Gardens in the Garlic Capital of the world. First off let me just say that there is nothing overly impressive about Gilroy. I was expecting cute little garlic shops with great garlic restaurant. No such luck although they do have a great selection of outlets nearby. As for Gilroy Gardens the place has some breath taking landscape but is geared more towards the elderly and those 8 and under. Thank god we had a coupon because the 50 dollar price tag was way overrated. Even the 26 dollars per person that we paid was outrageous.
No comments:
Post a Comment