One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Brian and I drove up to the lake for Labor Day weekend to spend time with my family. It’s officially the last day of summer for us. We spent most of the weekend socializing with extended family and packing up camp until next year. The weather left a lot to be desired. I think it topped out at a whopping 74 degrees with wind gust up to 35 miles per hour. My lips are so chapped from that short amount of time that it’s a good thing I’ve never gotten lost out in the elements. I think I’d probably shrivel up and die.

During all the excitement over the weekend Brian ended up having to help someone who was having problems pulling their boat out of the water. He forgot that his camera was in the front pocket of his cargo shorts. Needless to say I guess I know what I’m getting him for his birthday AGAIN this year. Not sure when the next time will be when I actually get to post photos. Looks like all of you are just going to have to listen to me ramble instead.

1 comment:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Ouch! Sorry about the camera. :(