What is his name?Brian David Young
How long have you been together? It will be 9 years in April
How long did you date? We're still dating :)
How old is he? 35
Who eats more? He does, but I gain the weight :)
Who said I love you first? I'm not sure, I think he did drunk but then he'd never tell me when he was sober
Who is taller? He is by about 6 inches.
Who sings better? He does. I suck!
Who is smarter? He is when it comes to most things. I usually win on the history questions.
Whose temper is worse? He wins again
Who doess the laundry? Me.
Who does the dishes? Me
.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?Me.
Who pays the bills?Our Joint bills = Me.
Who mows the lawn? Me. Woohoo I'm making a come back.
Who cooks dinner? Me but he is by far a better cook.
Who drives when you are together? He does. I hate to drive and I think he's afraid to drive with me.
Who is more stubborn? I'd say him and he'd say me!
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Same answer as above
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because we live closer to them.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me but only cause I asked him too. What a romantic kiss that was, we hit teeth!
Who asked who out? No one, it kind of just happened
Who proposed?Still waiting
Who is more sensitive? I am. I cry during commercials.
Who has more friends? I do. But we usual hang out with the same group
Who has more siblings? me, he's an only child
Who wears the pants in the family? I'd say it 51% vs. 49& with him in the lead
Places I've worked
1. Burger King - HORRIBLE
2. Humboldt Sanitaiton
3. B & B Portables/Six Rivers Portables/ Johnson Mobile Rentals
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Goonies
2. The Note Book
3.Harry Potter
4.Lord of the Rings
Places I've lived:
1. Fieldbrook, Ca
2. McKinleyville, CA
3.
4.
Favorite t.v. shows:
1-John and Kate plus 8
2. Biggest Loser
3. Medical Mystery
4.Design to Sale
Places I've been:
1. Dominican Republic
2. Ireland
3. England
4.MexicoF
Favorite foods:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Pizza
3.Fried Chicken with mash potatoes
4. Fresh fruit
Places I'd rather be:
1.On Vacation somewhere warm
2.Reading a good book
3.Shopping with someone elses money
Weird things about me
1.I hate the snow
2.I love cartoons
3.my blood clotts
4. I wont eat oranges with the skin on them - not just the peel but the skin!
I tag Jessica, Carly, Marcia, Tawny, Tera.
1 comment:
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment