One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Monday, February 23, 2009

The 101

During one of my stalking episodes I came across a blog that made me do some thinking. The blog was a detailed list of things that that particular couple wanted to accomplish in the next two and a half years. Some of the accomplishments were on a grand scale while others were everyday minor things they wanted to get done. I liked the idea so much that I decided to start my own list. To all my blog buddies out there I challenge you to start your own list and see how far you can get.

The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.

The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (i.e. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching.

Why 1001 Days? Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple goals such as New Year's resolutions. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic. 1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organizing and timing some tasks such as overseas trips or outdoor activities.


My new blogs name is My 101 minus a few(I haven’t hit 101 yet). If you like to follow please send me your email address and I’ll put you on the list.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CaliChikaF@aol.com Sign me up!!!

Levi and Melissa said...

I want to Moz917@yahoo.com