One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Thursday, February 26, 2009

all the colors of the rainbow







Winter has finally arrive in Humboldt and even though I hate to see it come it gives me hope that our rivers and lakes might become more then mud puddles this year. This past sunday Brian and I spent a lazy day at home listening to the rain. At one point I looked out into the back yard to see that it was sunny yet pouring. I wasn't the best student in school but I do how rainbows are made. I ran out the front door to see by far the most beautiful rainbow I have ever seen. Not only was it complete but it was also a double and it looked as though God had sat it right out front my door. These pictures don't do it justice.

No comments: