I’ve gotten to see 4 different countries in the last year. Each one of them entirely different from the last. I am blown away by those who are content to live in their existents without ever stepping out of the boundaries of our boarders. There is so much life out there. There are so many different cultures to explore and immerse your self in. Breathe it in…

After two very long years of daily medication and living in fear of a possible blood clot, I’ve finally been given a clean bill of health and no longer have to go in for weekly blood draws. This was amazing news for me yet my priorities have shifted so much in the last two year that I’m not sure what my future holds anymore. Thats not such a bad thing.
I have a dog and a man. Both of them loving, loyal, and very handsome. They make me happy


1 comment:
Good Job Eava! You are entitled to negative thoughts/feelings- but I guess it's always good to think positive at the end of the day! Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment