-I’m sick. I hate being sick. I hate that I got suckered in to picking up the cutest 14 month old baby anyone has ever known knowing that he was sick and that I was probably going to catch it.
-My eye is twitching. Not just one twitch but a constant twitch. It’s been going on now for 9 days. I called the doctor and she said it was just stress. Now I’m sitting here stressing out about being stressed out. Please go away twitch.
-Christmas sucks…. Maybe if I had children I could get into the holiday spirit. Right now I find it to be a money grubbing holiday with thankless nieces and nephews.
-I’m a shitty blogger, shitty friend, shitty employee. Everyone should just fire me and get it over with
-I’ll be 30 soon. Lord help me to survive my mental breakdown. I know its coming and its going to be bad
-I promise to not to complain tomorrow. In fact I might even write something positive
2 comments:
Eava you're crazy!! Think positive thoughts and things will get better. Although- I would probably go insane with an eye twitch like that too! I can't handle things like that.... Get these thoughts over with now so you can start a new fresh 2010!!! ;) (PS- was this a chippy enough pep talk??)
I wish I could be here to help you drink your break down away. The other stuff I can't help you with. Bad employee- maybe...bad friend- no way! When you feel this way just go back and remember that special night that we got the tour of the lovely Ingomar Club...that should make you smile :P
Post a Comment