Watching the sunrise from our room
Hotel Lobby
I'm not sure where to even start when trying to describe Costa Rica. The country is beyond beautiful with stunning views, tropical rainforest's, and a rich friendly culture. We stayed in Papagayo which is located in the upper northern pacific side of Costa Rica. We had heard that this was the touristy part of Costa Rica to stay in but we didn't really mind that. Its nice when your not fluent in Spanish to be able to stay somewhere where a good portion of the population understands some English. We stayed at my parents timeshare thru Occidental Resorts. The hotel its self I would rate as a 3 to 3.5 star but the view was a 10+.
I'll try to post more in the next week or so
1 comment:
I LOVE looking at all your beautiful photos! If I can't go anywhere, at least I can check out your pics!
Post a Comment