One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Saturday, August 29, 2009


Eygptian Museum















As usually I’m completely behind on blogging and have just now found the time to sit down and upload all my photos. I actually think if the uploading process was a little faster then I’d probably post more frequently. Ha ha yeah right who am I kidding?

Brian and I try to take Logan somewhere fun each summer when we have him. This year we had planned a trip to Crater Lake with Brian’s dad but those plans fell through due to a dump truck taking out their bridge. With the cost of fixing it and having an analysis done on the environmental damage they were unable to make it. With only a couple of days off we decided to make the best of it and headed down to San Jose for a weekend of sun and fun. It has been years since Brian and I had been to Great America so we decided that’s were we would take Logan. He’s at that age where we knew he was terrified to get on a roller coaster that goes upside down but at the same time he didn’t want to come across as a chicken. After a little badgering he jumped on and the rest was history.
We also spent a couple of hours expoloring the Egyptia Museum in San Jose. Highly recommended if your interested in History




No comments: