One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tucker Dog







































I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when I agree to get a Rottweiler. I knew I wanted a big dog I just didn't think I get one that was so needy. He's constantly under my feet no matter what I do ( I guess that's kind of what it feels like to have a kid) He's attention hungry and insist that your hand be placed somewhere on his body at all times. Heaven forbid, you've got a cup of coffee in your hand because at some point its going to end up on your lap. He farts, snorts, and licks unmentionable parts of his body on a regular basis. The amount of cleaning I do has more then doubled in the last year and a half. Sweeping must be done daily and each time I sweep there is enough hair collected to make a small sweater. After saying all this I just want to make it clear that he completes me :)





1 comment:

The White Way said...

Your dog is beautiful. I think I have a strong liking to the rotties. We had one way back and had to get rid of her because of everything going on with Makynna but if I had to get another it defintly would be a rottie. They are so sweet.