

One of my very best friends got married over the summer at Arrington Apples. Torie and Justin actually met while we were out celebrating my 26th birthday. I swear it was love at first sight. This is my 7th wedding as a bridemaids and I'm starting to think that old saying is true. " Always a bridesmaid, never a bride." Like most girls I love weddings. I love everything about them from the excitement of planning them all the way down to my last cocktail of the night.
Another one of my other good friends (I was in her wedding too :) took most of these photos. Everytime I see some of her work I'm blown away by her talent. If anyones looking for a photographer check her out under this site. Sara Quenell Photography http://saraquenellphotography.blogspot.com/ . (just helping you out girl)
1 comment:
Awww, you're too sweet! Love ya' girl!
Post a Comment