SunSet
There are only two places in this world I call home and this is one of them. There's nothing like waking up to a little slice of heaven. I'm so obsessed with this place that I've requested that Brian spread half of my ashes here and the other half somewhere over Fieldbrook Valley. I remember visiting this place as a child and hating it. The red clay that stains all your clothes, the bugs, the heat, and my least favorite thing of all snakes. It still has all those things but I've grown to appreciate nature a little more these days. There's something in the air that surrounds this place that energizes my body and puts me at peace.
1 comment:
Yay! I can stalk you now again! One of these days we'll actually see each other :)
Anyhow, I'm glad to see your blog up and running again as I love to see your beautiful photos of all the cool places you go. I love these two shots of the beginning and end of the day. Very cool!
Post a Comment