We spent an entire week in Mexico with my family. I've got a ton of pictures on my computer but can't find the program I use to resize them. It takes me hours to do it the old fashion way and I really don't have the energy to sit down and do them all. So here are a few that Brian already did to send to Logans mom. :)
We stayed at the Allergo Playacar which is about a 15 minute walk to the heart of Playa Del Carmen. Its a cute town that caters to the cruise ships. We stayed all inclusive ( for those of you who don't know what that means let me explain, all inclusive means that all of your drinks, food, room, and entertainment are paid for as long as your on resort property) it cost us a total of $828 dollars per person including airfair. Super Cheap!
This is my fourth trip to Mexico and the second one with my family and let me tell you its not easy traveling with 13 people. Thanks Dad for taking us!
No comments:
Post a Comment