

$32 dollar cocktailsMama's Fish House located in Kuau Cove on Maui's North Shore is a night that I'll remember forever. I'm not exactly sure how we heard of this place. It might have been our travel book or maybe even suggested to us from people who have been to Maui before. Hawaii itself is pretty freakin spectacular but to add in the best meal of my life; set right out on the beach made it a night I'll never forget. It also helps that it was also the most expensive meal I had ever eaten. I was so thrown back by the price of the place that I got a appetizer because I couldn't fathom spending that much on dinner. Brian and I still talk about going back to Mama's Fish House yet we're both pretty sure that we'll never be able to capture that moment again.
No comments:
Post a Comment