Have I told you guys lately how much I love my man!?!? I know I do a lot of bitching about him because well honestly its fun and entertaining for us ladies to complain about our men. But every once in awhile I need to put the brakes on it and remind myself that there is a reason why we're choosing to spend our lives driving each other crazy.
We celebrated our 11 year anniversary last week by going to Las Vegas. Its the 5th time that I've been there and our third time together. In all the times I've been there I've always wanted to see "O" which for those of you who have never been to Vegas or heard of "O" let me explain that its a bit like going to the circus, or the Olympics, or a diving competition, or a dance off. Its theater and entertainment at its best. Well my lovely surprised me with tickets. Not just any tickets either. I'm talking front row freaking tickets(thanks Isaac) It was freakin amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment