
1.I didn’t start drinking beer until I was 28. Before that if you would have told me I was going to be a beer drinker I would have called you a liar. Thank you Germany!
2.Its official, I have 8 grey hairs and counting.
3.I have worked the same job for the last 12 years. Somebody shoot me!
4.If I had voted during our presidential elections I would have voted as a Democrat
5.I come from a family that has strong beliefs about what is wrong and right but I believe in racial equality and same sex marriages. Vote NO on Hate
6.I don’t like feet - especially hobbit feet - you know who you are.
7.I have controlling tendency – I like things planned and I tend to get pissy when things don’t go my way. Brian says this is a bad habit of mine – I don’t really see a problem with it
8.I like my dog better than I do most people.
9.I sleep on my right side facing the wall. This way I can avoid Brian’s knees, breath, and feet.
10.I’m not much of a girly girl. I don’t spend my money on clothes, hair, nails, and tanning. I’d rather travel yet I find myself secretly jealous of those girls who are always so well put together.
No comments:
Post a Comment