One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Thursday, April 1, 2010

woohoo


It’s taken 7 weeks but I’ve finally managed to lose 13 pounds. I had to get on the scale four times this morning to make sure I was seeing it correctly. Part of me still doesn’t believe it and I’ve almost got myself convinced that there is something wrong with our scale. The first 8 pounds was lost in the first two weeks, the last five in the past week. I haven’t done anything different and if anything I’ve eaten worse in the last two weeks then I had the 5 prior ones. My clothes don’t fit any better nor do I wake up feeling skinnier. I guess I shouldn’t be complaining but rather enjoying the fact that all the fruit I’ve been eating is really starting to pay off. I pray that the next 10 doesn’t take me as long.

No comments: