Its been awhile since I've posted and I'd like all of you to know the reason why is because I've been sucked back into that deep dark hole called
Facebook . I have stalked, commented, liked, and posted repeatedly in the last couple of days. I've started playing their stupid little games that take hours of
maintenance to keep up with. My eyes hurt, my head aches, my ass hurts.
That's it. I'm officially addicted. If I don't post again soon someone might want to set up an intervention. Yes, that is my call for help!
3 comments:
I highly suggest Bejeweled Blitz... it's the only game worth playing :) But prepare for some serious addiction. Yesterday I caught myself actually spending $10.00 (real money)for more coins. LOL I'm such a dork!
Yikes Erin! I totally draw the line at spending money. I'm signing up for bejeweled blitz right now. we'll see how addicting it is
DON'T PLAY THE GAMES
Post a Comment