One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

We lost our camera

Brian's mom and step dad came down to visit over the weekend. Even though they lived here for 5 years we still did the touristy things like visiting the shops in Ferndale and then up to Trinidad for lunch on Sunday. I brought our camera along to take a few pictures since it was such a beautiful day. Monday night after dinner I decided that I was going to post a blog regarding our weekend and add the few pictures I had taken. The only problem is that we can't find the camera. I remember handing it to Brian so that I could go wash my hands before lunch. I also remember asking him if he had it before we left the restaurant which he said he did. He swears he sat it at the end of the kitchen counter when we got home and that's the last place he remembers seeing it. I feel terrible because I had just recently purchased the camera for him for his birthday yet I'm the one who is always using it instead of using my bulky one.


At this moment we're hoping that his mom picked it up on accident and carried it away with them. They are going to look for it once they get home and get a chance to go through their stuff. If they don't have it then I'm going to start praying that it shows up on that "I found your camera" website. Keep your fingers crossed. We leave for Germany in less then four weeks and the last thing we want to do before then is spend a few hundred dollars replacing our camera.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

That sucks! I didn't know you were leaving so soon...that will be so much fun!

The White Way said...

It's official...you need one of those things to hang your camera around your neck...