

Like most people the weekends are by far my favorite days of the week and not just because I get a two day break from my job. Like Tucker I anticipate our Saturday morning routine of Starbucks and the Hammond Trail. It’s be come so ingrained in our routine that we don’t even have to ask ourselves what we’ll be doing come the weekend. My boyfriend has so many good qualities (and a few I’m not so fond of) but the one thing I love about him the most is his willingness to come with me on my walks. I enjoy being out doors and love the fact that we share that same desire to get out of the house and enjoy nature.
4 comments:
You two are so cute!
You are lucky! I wish Carson would walk with me:( If Brian's ever out of town, I'll join you on your Starbucks/hike adventure!
can I come? Suede too...
Those pics are absolutely beautiful! The trinidad pics are amazing too! I love it there...
Post a Comment