One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!


We try and take a major vacation twice a year. This year we decided that our pocket books are rather empty and a few goals have been pushed to the back burner because of all our traveling. So this year we decided to stay closer to home and are attempting to save some cash. I say attempting because I really can't see a difference when it comes down too it. The only thing I've noticed is that I've been more depressed. I look forward to our trips and not spending my winters laying on a deserted beach with a cocktail in hand has really started to get to me. Hence the title of this post. We are off to Las Vegas for a little fun and sun. I found an amazing price out of Santa Rosa and after some discussion we decided that we can't pass it up. Woohoo!

1 comment:

The White Way said...

Ummm...you didn't tell me this and I saw you like 3 times this weekend! What the heck! When are you going??