One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Change of plans

Before
After


Jamie and I





Its been a crazy two weeks and I'm not sure where to even start with this post. As most of you know Brian and I were planning a trip to Yellowstone for our vacation this year. We spent months of planning and preparing with everything coming together just this last week. On Thursday morning I flew out of our rinky dink airport and headed to Charlotte North Carolina to take part in my friends wedding. The flight mirror most of the other flights I've taken in the past except this time I sat with a Pastor from Standford who was flying to Grand Rapids to preform a wedding for two of the college kids he mentored. I'm not a religious person nor do I pretend to even believe in God but I did have some of the most amazing conversations of my life with this guy. As we we're exciting the plane the pilot came over the loud speaker and said "tell someone you love them today." It was the most bizzare thing and I almost feel as though god just might have been trying to tell me something



North Carolina was just as I remember it. Lush, Green, and very Hot. Jamie was a beautiful bride and everyone there was so super friendly.



Now for the crazy part. While having a cook out(they call them cook outs, not bbq's) I received a phone call from that hunk of a boyfriend I left at home. Bad news he says, Yellowstone is excepting sever weather and lots of snow. SNOW! Its freaking may! I don't do well in the snow. Check out the post below for details on that. After 5 minutes of conversation we decided screw the snow and changed our trip to the south west. The above post are pics from that trip.