Its been years since I've been to the River swimming. I can't even beging to tell you how much I've missed it. I almost prefer going to the river for the day then I do going up to the lake for the weekend. That probably has something to do with the fact that I can sleep in my own bed after a day at the river :) My sister in law Rachel has been going to her secret spot for year - which actually wasn't that much of a secret. By mid afternoon there were 10 other cars parked there but the location was perfect. A bridge to jump off of, rapids to float down, and just enough room that you could pretend you where there by youself.
A not so pretty picture of Sam and I


The Girls

What a View!

The kids swimming

Cannonball!
2 comments:
Ahh, that river looks so inviting!
You have to tell me where the secret spot is. It looks gorgeous!
Post a Comment