One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Monday, July 20, 2009

Its been awhile

Mi Familia


My drug dealers, Carlos and Juan




A boy and his dog





Fern Canyon











I can't believe its been almost an entire month since I've blogged. I told myself when I started this thing that I'd attempt to post at least once a week. I guess the good news is that I've been too busy enjoying life to sit down and share my photos.


We picked up Brian son in Redding the day before fathers day. He currently lives in Nebraska but spends the summer and every other holiday with us. Its fun to have him around because we do things we wouldn't normally do but at the same time its a complete restructure of our daily lives. Just when I get use to the adjustment he goes home and we start all over again.


The photos above are just a recap of what we've been doing for the last 4 weeks.















No comments: