Hell's Angel - Very Talented
Courage vs Morals?
Thats Hot!


The Crew

Chopper

She was all about sticking her tongue out

My Honey and I

We've had a few cocktails at this point

Carly & I

I can honestly say that Redwood Run is probably one of the craziest events that I have ever been too. From naked chicks, to hells angels, public sex, and free flowing marijane its an eye opener on how different my life is from others. Thats not to say that I didn't have a blast because large amounts of alcohol can make just about anything fun but it does make me wonder what these people do for a living. Besides all the craziness we also got to see a few interesting choices of fashion. All I have to say is that these either girls have courage or no morals. I'm still trying to figure out which one :)
2 comments:
You're hilarious! I love the fashion pictures- I think that the girls have a lack of brains/common sense if you ask me... but hey- it looks like a VERY entertaining event ;) How fun!
You know, we TOTALLY wore stuff like that when we used to go out.
;)
Post a Comment