


Our good friends Torie and Justin invited us over for their son's second birthday. We spent the afternoon enjoying the sun and watching the kiddos play. I got a couple of pretty good shots of the kids but wont be posting them due to the fact that I would probably be upset if someone else was post pictures of my children on the Internet without out my blessing.
The afternoon was filled with eating good food and drinking beer. Which just goes to show you that if you're forced to drink beer in Germany for 10 days that your taste buds will just become accustom to it and you'll start drinking craving it once you get home.
The best part of the day was being able to see the girls who have been my friends over the last 10 years. Now that we're older and they all have children its so hard to get together and when we do we only have a few hours to try and reconnect. I miss them all terribly and sometimes wish that we could all go back to those carefree days....oh well we've all got to grow up sometimes right?
1 comment:
You crave beer? YES, I knew you would come around!! :)
Post a Comment