One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saint Peter's Church




There's nothing like walking up 800 steps of stairs to let yourself know you're completely out of shape. At one point I wasn't sure if the spiral stair case was ever going to end but the view was well worth the shortness of breath I was feeling once I got to the top. As you can see from these photos the weather in Germany has been unbelievable. I was excepting near freezing temperatures but we have been pleasantly surprised with temps runnning in the mid 70's.


2 comments:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

I hope you guys are having an awesome time! Be sure to have one of those giant beers for me!

The White Way said...

Looks beautiful!! And what awesome weather! You guys lucked out...guess you aren't using that little hand warmer thingy?!?! Should find something out tomorrow and then I'll update ya! Hope you guys are having a blast! Can't wait for Austria pics!