One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, April 21, 2009






















I've never been a religious person in fact I've never even been to church. I find the whole thing foreign and completely over my head. At this point in my life I'm not sure if I even believe in god - although I do catch myself praying anytime I take a flight somewhere. I know, I know, I'm a complete hypocrite but I don't see the hurt in trying to get my foot through the door of those big pearly gates just encase I'm wrong.


To get to the reason that I started this post and the point that I'm trying to get across is that I think if I were to live in Europe I just might have to take up religion. I could spend hours sitting inside staring at the church walls. I'm overwhelmed at the shear beautiful and work that has been put into each and every room. Its hard to comprehend the fact that these buildings have stood for hundreds of years and built without the luxury of cranes, power tools, or steel. Breath taking.....














No comments: