I had plan to do a big get together for my birthday on January 9th but I'm one of those people who are horrible at calling around to arrange things. After giving it some thought I decided that it wasn't worth the effort to do a get together. I can't tell you how many times I've planned the perfect night only to have it turn out not so perfect. I think its the anticipation and stress of wanting to have fun only to realize that its not as fun as you thought it would be.
At the last minute on Friday night I got a message from our good friends Carly and Derek wanting to know if we wanted to get together for my birthday. It turned out to be a great night (I'm sure you can tell from the pictures) although I drank more then my medicatioin allows(sorry mom) and hurt my ass trying to do the splits. It was well worth the embrassing stories I'm just now learning about.
1 comment:
Ahhh, this makes me remember the "good ole' days". ;)
Post a Comment