One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Thursday, January 8, 2009

29 today

Had somebody told me that at 29 I would still feel as though I was 18 I would have thought they were crazy. Of course my body looks nothing like it did 11 years ago but my mind can't grasp the fact that next year I'll be 30. I actually found my first grey hair last week and had a slight melt down in front of Brian. I also purchased my first intense re-tightening gel & anti-wrinkle treatment from l'oreal yesterday. For the first time in my life I can look in the mirror and see lines on my face without having to smile. I applied it last night and went to bed smelling like my grandmother. I better start seeing results soon.

Happy Birthday too me!

On a less depressed note our home computer is broken and I haven't been able to post any of our holiday photos. Hopefully we'll have it back up and running soon

No comments: