One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

its been awhile...a shocking long while...It amazes me how fast the days turn into weeks, the weeks in to months and so on...

I feel like it was just yesterday that I was basking in the warm Carolina sunshine as my last post suggest. But its not...its been 3 very long months. I'd love to say that I've been extremely busy living life to the fullest but honestly the only thing I've done since September is drink a lot of beer and gain 10 pounds. As they say "Tis the Season"

I have also taken a few million photos but getting them to up load in a timely fashion seems to be damn near impossible. Blog spot could learn a thing or two from facebook when it comes to speedy uploads. I hate the waiting game just as much as everybody else but have to remind myself that if I'm going to keep an online journal of my life that patience is a virtue that can be extremely handy if I ever manage to conquer it. Having myself a cocktail also helps :-)

No comments: