One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Baseball


I played baseball in 6th grade - maybe even 7th - it’s been so long that I can't remember - a fractured knee cap kept me from playing my 8th grade year – and high school was all about basketball for me - I didn’t realize how much I missed it until I started helping my sister with my 8 year old nieces team – now coaching a bunch of girls between the ages of 6 and 8 wasn’t the easiest thing to do – I’m just thankful they were at an age where screwing up was expected and having fun was more important than winning – the picture above is from our team party –helping coach also allowed me to reconnect with a couple of girls from high school who invited me to play on an adults only girls team twice a week – I’m probably the worst player out there but I’ve been having a blast.

No comments: