One Love, One Heart
Lets get together and feel alright

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Taking a little Fire break







I thought I was doing pretty good with keeping up with the 30 day challenge. I know I missed a couple but honestly who possible has the time to sit down and do this thing right? Now its been a few days since I've posted and I have a really good excuses as to why I'm going to be on haughtiest for awhile.


My parents house, the one I grew up in caught fire Friday evening. I wont go in to the details because honestly I just feel like crying anytime I really sit down to think about it. On the plus side, nobody was hurt. They have good insurance and I got to take a few extra days off work.

2 comments:

Sarah8247 said...

This is horrible! I'm so sorry to see this!

Scott, Trinity and Tucker said...

So sorry girl! I hope you and everyone else are alright.