I've been slacking on blogging, just like I've been slacking on everything else lately. Less then 9 days until Christmas and I still have most of my shopping to do. This is unusual for me. I'm usually done by October and the only thing left to do these final 9 days is to get Brian drunk and convinced that wrapping all the presents is a good idea. I miss the days where Christmas shopping was easy. When the kids were little and just happy to get something. These days they are teenagers and picking the prefect gift has just become stressful. I hate the idea of gift cards but I hate the idea of them hating what they got more. Man I said Hate alot in that last sentence :-) Anyway I didn't start this post with the idea of complaining about Christmas or shopping or my lack of motivation. I started this post because I found some photos that I hadn't had a chance to share while I was uploading our Christmas cards at Costco. If I don't have your address and you'd like an x-mas card, please leave your address or email it to me. Thanks. Anyway back to the photos. Some of these are from our trip to Arizona, the others are from our Thanksgiving trip to Oregon/Washington.
No comments:
Post a Comment